Thank you for your interest in helping to deliver the Konect magazine and/or the Dell Directory.
Here's what you need to know:
At Lothian Publications we print and distribute over 45,000 magazines each month across different towns and villages in West Lothian, and in parts of south west Edinburgh. They are divided into six editions of the magazine:
Bathgate, Wester Inch, Torphichen, Broxburn
Linlithgow, Linlithgow Bridge, Blackness
Livingston, Uphall, Uphall Station
Mid Calder, East Calder, Kirknewton & Pumpherston
Balerno, Currie, Juniper Green, Baberton & Ratho
Colinton, Kingsknowe & Craiglockhart (The Dell Directory)
In order to apply for a delivery round please note the following:
• Comply to these terms and conditions
• You (and any helpers) will need an Android or Apple smart phone.
• For instructions on how to download and use the app see
• You will need to be registered on our system in order to get your log in details when allocated to a round.
• Reliable, trustworthy and motivated.
• In good health and aged 13 years or above (under 18s supervised by parent/guardian).
• There is no upper age restriction
We provide a distribution route map detailing the area to be covered and a trolley or bag (subject to availability).
• Pick up is usually on the nearest Wednesday/Thursday nearest to the turn of each month.
• You will receive an email in advance each month to confirm your availability.
• You will have a minimum of 4 days (inc a weekend) to complete your delivery round(s). The ultimate success of the magazine depends on it being delivered to all areas in a timely and correct manner.
• Each issue of the magazine can be between 32 and 88 pages every month.
... and get paid to keep fit!
Delivering Konect is a few hours each month in your local area (subject to routes being available).
Good rates of pay.
If you are interested please email email@example.com for more information.
Deliver Konect & raise funds for your charity
Delivering Konect could be a great way to raise funds for your charity.
It's definitely an option if running a marathon or climbing a mountain is not for you....and we're delighted when the money goes to local causes.